Sunday, June 12, 2011
EverDrive 64 released!.
* 64Mbyte (512mbit) SDRAM for ROM data (max rom size 64Mbyte).
* SD, SDHC, MMC cards are supported.
* FAT16/FAT32 support. unlimited partition size for fat32.
* SD to SDRAM transfer speed 4.5 - 5 Mbyte/s.
* emulation features.
* gamepack saves support (SRAM, SRAM128Kbyte, EEPROM16k, EEPROM4k).
* region free. can play pal ROM on ntsc system and vice-versa.
* cic boot emulator. enough to have cic6102/7101 to play all games.
* cart not need any extra software for PC.
* byteswaped and non-byteswaped ROMs are supported.
* USB port 800k - 1Mbyte/s (optional)."
Get one over at http://shop.retrogate.com/EverDrive-64-ED64.htm
Worth of note is that as of this writing theres a issue with flashram games on this cart, which involves the following games:
Command & Conquer
Jet Force Gemini Kiosk
Jet Force Gemini
Ken Griffey Jr's Slugfest
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
NBA Courtside 2 featuring Kobe Bryant
Pokémon Puzzle League
Pokémon Stadium 2
Tigger's Honey Hunt
WWF: No Mercy
Some may boot but you won't be able to save or some may not boot at all, I recommend checking out the support/info thread for the cart over here: http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=503062#post503062
Also Banjo Tooie won't run since it has a special CIC/Protection that was never cracked back in the day, Perfect Dark also uses this but it was cracked so it does run.
Upplagd av Emperor Coconut kl. 1:43 AM